FORMAT OF EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY IBBI
- The examination is conducted online (computer-based in a proctored environment) with objective multiple-choice questions
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours
- A candidate is required to answer all questions
- Wrong answer attracts a negative mark of 25% of the marks assigned for the question
- A candidate needs to secure 60% of marks for passing
- A successful candidate is awarded a certificate by the Authority
- A candidate is issued a temporary mark sheet on submission of answer paper
- No workbook or study material is allowed or provided
- A candidate may use a non-memory based calculator.
- No mobile phone is allowed.
Fee for the IBBI Examination
|Rs. 5000/- for every enrolment. You can appear for the examination any number of times till you clear the exam. However, you have to enrol yourself afresh and pay the examination fee for each enrolment.
An applicant after qualifying IBBI examination can apply here Form - 'A'